Monday, March 30, 2015

Send Off Party for Local Teen Title Holders

          On Saturday March 28th, my fellow pageant sisters & I celebrated Miss Staten Island's 2015 Outstanding Teen & Miss Richmond County's 2015 Outstanding Teen as they compete for the Miss New York Outstanding Teen title! You both are beautiful young ladies & it has been a privilege watching you both grow into the young women you are today. As a previous teen title holder, the best advice I can give you girls is to be yourself and have fun. Enjoy every moment, because these are the moments that will last you a life time! I am excited to watch these lovely ladies along with the other teen contestants compete in Saratoga, New York Saturday April 11th! 

1 comment:

  1. DEAR Ashley, I met you tonight at the NYC Alzheimer association, I think you are very beautiful, very charming, very feminine!!! YOU have a heart of gold & I wish you MUCH success!!! My warmest wishes, Neil Klein

    ReplyDelete